This course prepares you with Ins and Outs of Ground Staff Services in Aviation Industry. The course content is tailor-made with specific modules in ground staff Services at Airports, development of communication and personality skills, etiquettes. You can also gain operational management knowledge with specific functions at the Airport. This course curriculum is designed in such a way that it covers in-depth knowledge of the following topics:
Study 5 days/week for 2 hours/day
17 – 24 Years
- Grooming: The course trains the student on grooming skills required in aviation and retail. Topics covered are here include skin and hair care, western and traditional attires, and basic grooming practices, dental care, professional makeup techniques.
- English & Personality Development: This highly interactive course helps student develop personality traits required to work in a professional environment. This course helps to get knowledge of positive attitude, anger management, empathy, perception, motivation and stress management and team building. This topic also includes inbuilt classes of spoken English.
- Customer Relationship: Under this topic, the student is made aware of what makes customer service exemplary. This course helps them with the skill sets to deal with ease even the difficult customers successfully.
- Airport Management: The course content is designed in a way that will help you to work at Airport Ground Staff Services Baggage handling cargo and logistics, Air ticketing, Floor management, Retail Outlets, Duty-Free Shops and Hospitality Counters at Airport.
- Guest Relationship Executive
- Ticketing Officers
- Customer Service Associate/Executive
- Floor Managers
- Check-in executive