This 10 months course prepares you for a career in Hospitality, Travel and Service Industry. The modules in this course train you to learn basics of Hospitality and Tours and Travel. The subjects like conversational English, Hotel Reservation System, Ticketing and other e-basics. This course curriculum is designed in such a way that it covers in-depth knowledge of the following topics:
Study 5 days/week for 2 hours/day
17 – 24 Years
- Grooming: The course trains the student on grooming skills required in aviation and retail. Topics covered are here include skin and hair care, western and traditional attires, and basic grooming practices, dental care, professional makeup techniques.
- English & Personality Development: This highly interactive course helps student develop personality traits required to work in a professional environment. This course helps to get knowledge of positive attitude, anger management, empathy, perception, motivation and stress management and team building. This topic also includes inbuilt classes of spoken English.
- Customer Relationship: Under this topic, the student is made aware of what makes customer service exemplary. This course helps them with the skill sets to deal with ease even the difficult customers successfully.
- Hospitality and Reservation System (Ticketing): This module trains the student on the skills required in the hospitality industry. In-depth details of Front Office Management, F & B Services, Housekeeping. The topics covered in this course include handling guest arrivals along with check-in, checkouts, and mode of payment settlements.
- Tourism and Reservation System (Ticketing): This module trains the student on the skills required in the hospitality industry. In-depth details of the Travel industry is covered like domestic & International Tourism, Cruise destination management, Travel agency operations and service qualities in the travel Industry.
Front Office Manager/Executive
Guest Relationship Executive/Officer
Fares & Ticketing Officers
Customer Service Associate/Executive
Foreign Exchange Manager